Thank you! God bless you!
Click to see
We could say that a thousand times and it still wouldn’t be enough… because our donors make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. Their grants and donations make it possible to upgrade our facility and acquire equipment and supplies (even food and winter clothing for those in desperate need over the holidays).
We equally are touched by the generosity of businesses, supermarkets and educational institutions who donate their expertise, materials and food (both fresh and non-perishable supplies). We do purchase a lot of food and kitchen supplies, and even then we are continually amazed at how much extra they just give us.
What’s astouding is that many donors thank us for allowing them to help.
They truly are a blessing, and we know that God is blessing them too.
Community Foundation of Oneida and Herkimer Counties
- Ron and Sheila Cuccaro
- Utica National Group Foundation
- M&T/Partners Trust Bank Charitable Trust
- Mele Family Fund
- Lisa Lemieux
Wednesday (Oct 17, 2018) was an amazing day – a glorious day, a magical gift. We were overwhelmed. We do not have the words to express the appreciation we have for your generosity and your joyful way of giving.
We thank God who has brought us such caring and loving benefactors, who understand the plight of our guests and the important role we all play in making their days meaningful and manageable.
Mother Marianne’s West Side Kitchen will have a welcoming new look thanks to you – more open, more efficient, more sanitary.
— Advisory Board Chair John Sullivan and Director Ed Morgan
The Fort Schuyler Trading Company has donated apparel to Mother Marianne’s West Side Kitchen and Boutique. Below is info about their offerings.
Since 1989 Crooked Brook has designed and manufactured lab coats, men’s chef coats, women’s chef coats and aprons for the world’s most distinguished and discerning professionals. All Crooked Brook branded garments and accessories are proudly “Made in the U.S.A.” to order in Utica, N.Y. In addition, they offer:
- Promotional apparel and accessories, such as jackets, hats, sweatshirts, hoodies, polo shirts, fleece jackets, fleece blankets and tote bags.
- Custom made apparel and accessories for men and women, including but not limited to: suits, shirts, aloha shirts, pants, vests, dresses, skirts, patches, gowns, jeans, boxer shorts and buckwheat pillows.
The Mohawk Valley Trading Company offers the highest quality organic, unprocessed natural products they can produce such as maple syrup, maple sugar, honey, raw honey, comb honey, beeswax candles, natural skin care products and handmade soap.
- Americana, ephemera, primitives, antique and vintage jewelry, watches, coins, musical instruments, edged weapons, collectables, biker patches and original art from artisans around the world.
[MORE TO COME]